Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher OR five (5) years of experience demonstrating financial acumen, which may include, but is not limited to: financial transactions, accounts receivables, accounts payable, banking, contract administration, invoice reconciliation, and/or data analysis.
- Experience demonstrating the use of written and verbal communications skills sufficient to convey complex topics in a clear, concise, and unambiguous fashion.
- Experience demonstrating successful performance of tasks requiring critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Experience demonstrating proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Desired qualifications include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field or nine years experience.
- Additional experience performing contract management functions beyond the required minimum.
Torin is seeking entry-level candidates to serve as Contract Support Administrators (CSA) in support Acquisition officers, including Contracting Officers, Contract Team Chiefs and Contract Deputy Chiefs. This position is ideal for candidates with a Bachelors degree in banking, finance, business, accounting, budgets or candidates with experience in banking, finance, accounting, budgets or as an executive or administrative assistant, project manager, or project coordinator.
CSAs support the drafting, printing, and packaging of administrative contract modifications for Contracting Officer (CO) actions and obtain signatures for CO action. CSAs will be responsible for filing all completed contract modifications, and support maintenance contract file and assist with archiving activities. Qualified candidates will compile acquisition packages in support of the CO’s review and exaction. Ensure the latest documents versions are printed and note any missing documents or inconsistencies to support the CO’s review. The position requires data entry and retrieval in proprietary acquisitions and financial databases to support contract administration and responding to data calls. CSAs will conduct database research and coordinate with Government Acquisition Officers to help identify unliquidated obligations that require government review and action. Qualified candidates will collect, coordinate, and prepare draft documentation for contract settlement. CSAs will facilitate system accesses; share folder accesses; email group updates for new Officers assigned to the contract team. Qualified candidates will possess the ability to communicate professionally both orally and in writing with Contracting Personnel, Contractors, or higher-level reviewing officials.