Torin is looking for a qualified Cyber Security/Computer and Network Defense Analyst, concentrating on overall technical and operational effectiveness. The Cyber Security Analyst is responsible for providing recommendations on continuous improvement of the processes and architectures supporting the overall Cyber Defense operational activities including, but not limited to: analysis, incident handling and reporting products, and the reporting lifecycle. Torin’s Cyber Security Analyst will ensure the effective operations of IT systems and network defenses, providing effective incident response capabilities, usable and effective reports that address overall situational awareness. This individual works to maximize the use of existing tools to correlate information and synthesize data into usable and actionable events.
- Assists with indicator reporting.
- Provides insight into industry trends and make recommendations on future direction for the program.
- Provides insight into latest threats and countermeasures
- Provides recommendations for end-to-end analytical process
- Provides technical/analytical recommendations for improvement
- Works to improve metrics for reporting
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related discipline.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts and project information clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to create complex system designs, resolve engineering problems, and propose preventive strategies.
- Ability to identify and undertake necessary steps to minimize the impact of unanticipated events on task completion.
- Ability to identify new technologies and assess their technical and performance characteristics.
- Considerable knowledge of Cyber Security and CIO policies and procedures.
- Considerable knowledge of computing design concepts and implementation.
- Certifications: CEH, CISSP
- Other applicable certifications
- Active TS/SCI with full scope poly.