Torin is looking for a qualified Cyber Security Engineer who will work on all systems and/or projects within the organization responsible for providing Network Defense. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with network security applications, protocols and associated hardware.
- Beta testing
- Conduct proof of concept testing
- Conduct tier III support of current infrastructure
- Design, test, and integrate new security products
- Ensure all Network Defense capabilities are kept current, patched, and securely configured and management informed of status, working with O&M.
- Engineering support for all primary systems such as network based Intrusion Detection and Protection Systems (IDPS).
- Integration of security products, including designs for networks
- Maintain a network diagram for each Instruction Detection, CIRT capability and sensors
- Maintain system baselines and configuration management items, including security event monitoring.
- Provide engineering documentation and interaction with Analysts and O&M to ensure a complete and functioning system that meets requirements
- Software testing (patches, other updates)
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related discipline.
- Experience in network engineering with emphasis in design, implementation, operations and maintenance of a variety of Windows.
- Servers, Application and Database servers, relevant Network Security appliances and Endpoint Security products.
- Experience with emerging technologies.
- Active TS/Sci with full scope poly.