Torin is looking for a qualified Data Exploiter with significant cyber technical capabilities as well as intelligence analysis skills (analytical methodology and practice, writing and production, briefing, identification of knowledge gaps, etc.).
- 8+ years of experience in technical analysis, digital forensics, technical targeting, or similar relevant technical discipline
- Hands-on experience using commercially available data exploitation and visualization tools for analysis (e.g. MS Excel, Tableau, Wireshark, X-Ways, Encase)
- Experience analyzing data sets (both small and large) for trends and patterns
- Experience producing informational, contextual and/or intelligence products that embody and explain findings for a variety of audiences
- Familiarity with field HUMINT, cyber collection/threat mission or prior experience with in-depth knowledge of national intelligence agencies, law enforcement or DoD cyber components
- Familiarity with cable writing styles
- Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate regional and/or functional expertise or a working knowledge of geographic regions of interest to the United States, including the Middle East
- Experience scripting and/or programming experience (e.g. Python, Java, R, C#)
- Knowledge of computing processing platforms (e.g. computers. mobile, internet of things
- Knowledge of Internet Request for Comments (RFC) standards
- Knowledge of mobile technologies to include cellular networks (WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Experience working cyber security, such as penetration testing
- Active TS/SCI with poly.