CLEARANCE: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required to apply
Torin is seeking experienced Data Scientists to join our team supporting a USG client. Torin is looking for a qualified Data Scientist to develop algorithms, write scripts, build predictive analytics, use automation, apply machine learning and use the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn a set of data points into objective answers to help senior leadership make informed decisions. The Data Scientist will apply data mining techniques, perform statistical analysis, and build high-quality prediction models. The candidate should have the ability to obtain data through advanced computerized models and extrapolation of data patterns through advanced algorithms to explain how the information will influence the specific project will be an essential function to providing customers a better comprehension of the data.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Torin Consulting, Inc. prides itself in developing and delivering exceptional results in a high-speed, results driven environment since 2014 for the U.S. Government and Private Industry. Torin supports our government customers, by developing and employing creative and dynamic approaches to fulﬁll mission critical needs, exercising proven development methodologies to provide stable and reliable software applications and utilizing unique technical, operational and analytic expertise to provide mission critical solutions.
- Familiarity with Source code management and integration (ex – GitHub/GitLab, Jenkins)
- Hands on experience with cloud technology (AWS / C2S)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with testing frameworks (ex – Junit, Mockito, Swagger, Postman)
- Experience with relational databases (ex – Oracle / MySql)
- Experience with front end development (ex – Angular 2+, React, HTML, CSS, JQuery)
- BS/BA in Software Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with search architecture tools (ex – Solr, ElasticSearch)
- Big Data Frameworks such as Spark or Hadoop
- Data Science frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, or Theano
- Experience with building querying ontologies such as Zeno, OWL, RDF, SparQL
- Experience with GPU processing
- Experience with word2vec or doc2vec algorithms
- Proficient in Java and Python
- Must know to use an IDE to code (ex – IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans)
- Experience with interacting in a Linux environment (ex – Bash scripting, VI)
Torin Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.