Required Education and Experience
- Direct work experience requisite with Labor Category Level (1 year for level 1; 3 years for level 2; 7 years for level 3; 11 years for level 4)
- Customer specific writing experience
- Experience with HUMINT sources and collections
Torin is seeking qualified experienced Desk Officer to support a USG client. Applicants should have demonstrated experience with IC or other government agencies. Some knowledge with how to research, write, and analyze using the clients proprietary targeting tools and data bases are desired. Applicants should have some knowledge of cable writing styles and USG classified databases, to include specific targeting tools, sources and methods. Strong briefing and writing skills, and the ability to work well with a team or individually with minimal supervision are preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use sound judgment.
- Have unreproachable integrity.
- Multi-task while managing competing priorities. Plan and organize tasks independently.
- Conduct all aspects of positions with CI and operational security at the forefront.
- Work independently with minimal daily direction and be a team player.
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges.
- Clearance: TS/SCI with poly.
- Responsible for responding to field requests. Cable writing and communicating to the field to preserve/support operational equities.
- Communicate and support operational requirements; provide interface between customer equities at home, in the field, and with other agencies on a geographic or transnational issue.
- Manage and track cases; draft, coordinate, and/or monitor intelligence reports and production; provide timely guidance, including identifying risks and proposing mitigation strategies
Conduct research and analysis using customer tools and databases; and demonstrate knowledge and/or proficiency in a geographical area or substantive issue.