Required Education and Experience
- Direct work experience requisite with Labor Category Level (1 year for level 1; 3 years for level 2; 7 years for level 3; 11 years for level 4)
- Customer specific writing experience
- Experience with HUMINT sources and collections
- Clearance: TS/SCI with FS Polygraph
- U. S. Citizenship required
Torin is seeking qualified experienced Executive Officer to support a USG client. Applicants should have demonstrated experience with IC or other government agencies. Some knowledge with how to research, write, and analyze using the clients proprietary targeting tools and data bases are desired. Applicants should have some knowledge of cable writing styles and USG classified databases, to include specific targeting tools, sources and methods. Strong briefing and writing skills, and the ability to work well with a team or individually with minimal supervision are preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Potential candidates will be responsible for coordinating complex issues and actions across the customer organization and the broader Intelligence Community. Core duties include the review, vetting, prioritization, assignment, tracking, and submission of completed tasking in response to internal and external information requests. Executive Officers prepare talking points, read-ahead books and background papers in support of policy meetings and liaison visits. They will support office leadership in developing policies, strategies, and plans to advance the Customer’s mission. Candidates can also be expected to assist with congressional information requests, briefings, and budgetary issues.
- Experience in Intelligence Operations / Analysis / Support to Field Operations
- Experience using customer databases to monitor field traffic and communicate with field offices