CLEARANCE: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required to apply
Torin is seeking a qualified experienced Executive Officer to support a USG client. Applicants should have demonstrated experience with IC or other government agencies. Some knowledge with how to research, write, and analyze using the clients proprietary targeting tools and databases are desired. Applicants should have some knowledge of cable writing styles and USG classified databases, to include specific targeting tools, sources and methods. Strong briefing and writing skills, and the ability to work well with a team or individually with minimal supervision are preferred.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Torin Consulting, Inc. prides itself in developing and delivering exceptional results in a high-speed, results driven environment since 2014 for the U.S. Government and Private Industry. Torin supports our government customers, by developing and employing creative and dynamic approaches to fulﬁll mission critical needs, exercising proven development methodologies to provide stable and reliable software applications and utilizing unique technical, operational and analytic expertise to provide mission critical solutions.
- Responsible for coordinating complex issues and actions across the customer organization and the broader Intelligence Community.
- Review, prioritize, assign, tracking taskings in response to internal and external information requests.
- Prepare talking points, read-ahead books and background papers in support of policy meetings and partner visits.
- Support office leadership in developing policies, strategies, and plans to advance the Customer’s mission.
- Assist with congressional information requests, briefings, and budgetary issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or 6 years of relevant customer work experience in lieu of degree
- Experience in Intelligence Operations / Analysis / Support to Field Operations
- Experience using customer databases to monitor field traffic and communicate with field offices
- Sound judgment and unreproachable integrity.
- Ability to multi-task while managing competing priorities and plan and organize tasks independently.
- Conduct all aspects of positions with CI and operational security at the forefront.
- Work independently with minimal daily direction and be a team player.
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges.
Torin Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.