Torin is looking for a qualified Network Engineer responsible for designing technical solutions for complex problems. The candidate will provide technical oversight of a project solution, including requirement interpretation and allocation of requirements to technical components. The candidate will define processes to support the implementation of requirements. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that technical solutions leverage industry best practices, designing for security and excellence while minimizing the total cost of ownership. Candidate should be able to define internal and external customer IT infrastructure architecture needs and then design solutions to meet those needs to include: capacity planning, systems configuration and tuning, monitoring backups, and installations of hardware and software.
- 5+ years of experience configuring, designing, maintaining, and troubleshooting LAN/WAN devices
- Thorough understanding of network routing concepts (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IP MPLS)
- 5+ years of experience configuring/maintaining Cisco ASA/Next Generation Firewall
- Experience configuring/maintaining other (non-Cisco) hardware firewall devices such as Palo Alto Network, F5, or Juniper Next Generation Firewalls
- Basic understanding of QoS concepts
- Experience with network monitoring technologies
- Ability to take ambiguous requirements or problems and convert them into technical solutions
- Ability to partner with systems administrators, storage administrators, and application developers to solve complex problems
- Complex problem management research and issue resolution
- Experience configuring, designing, and troubleshooting IP multicast streams
- Experience configuring, designing, and troubleshooting QoS in LAN or WAN devices
- Juniper, Palo Alto, or Cisco Next Generation Firewalls Certifications
- Active TS/SCI with full scope poly.