Torin is looking for a qualified Full Stack Software Engineer to design client-side and server side architecture. The software engineer will write effective APIs and develop client-side and/or server-side components for mission critical applications. The software engineer will test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency and troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software. They will provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms. The software engineer will collaborate cross-functionally with analyst, project managers and other engineers.
- Experience with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Experience writing clean code, with constant refactoring to leave any code touched better than where it started.
- Experience with test-driven development, with automated testing framework experience a plus.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with modern programming languages like Java, Typescript, NodeJS, Python, etc.
- Experience with modern programming frameworks like Springboot, Angular, React, etc.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with Elasticsearch and SQL relational databases.
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 10-15 years of related software development experience
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph