Torin is hiring for a Software Engineer to design and develop complex new software products and make significant enhancements to existing software. The candidate should be a hands-on developer with experience in developing scalable data platforms, with experience in business intelligence, analytics, data science, and data products. They should have technical experience in a variety of big data technologies and the proven ability to fashion robust scalable solutions that can manage large data sets. The candidate should be comfortable working in an Agile environment with little supervision.
- Demonstrated experience with webservice design and development.
- Experience with modern programming languages including Java and Java Script.
- Demonstrated experience with Angular 8 or higher.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software systems and application issues.
- Team focused, willing to develop and implement solutions in a dispersed team environment.
- Available for off-hours deployments and system maintenance.
- Candidate should have at least 2 of the desired skills below.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Experience with Amazon Cloud Services.
- Experience with UI design and usability.
- Demonstrated experience with MySQL, Oracle and other non-relational databases.
- Demonstrated experience with Elastic Search.
- Experience with automated and continuous builds.