Torin is looking for a qualified Software Engineer to design, develop, code, test, and debug complex new software products, or make significant enhancements to existing software. The ideal candidate is a hands-on software developer with experience with application development to customer specifications. Agile environment experience is a must.
- Design and develop new applications for Windows and Android platforms.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and enchantments to existing applications.
- Troubleshoot complex problems and provide customer support for software applications.
- Collaborate cross-functionally analyst, project managers and other software engineers.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside the team to sustain and advance our organization’s capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Experience with Android application development using Java and Android Studio
- Experience with Windows application development using C# and Java with Visual Studio and Eclipse
- Solid software debugging skills
- Experience with source code management using Git
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as within a team
- Background or interest in computer/digital forensics is considered a plus
- Active TS/SCI with poly