CLEARANCE: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required to apply
Torin is seeking experienced Targeters to support a USG client. Applicants must have prior customer experience and understand how to research, write and analyze using the client’s proprietary targeting tools and databases. Applicants must be familiar with customer writing styles and USG classified databases, to include specific targeting tools, sources and methods. Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with a team or individually with minimal supervision.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Torin Consulting, Inc. prides itself in developing and delivering exceptional results in a high-speed, results driven environment since 2014 for the U.S. Government and Private Industry. Torin supports our government customers, by developing and employing creative and dynamic approaches to fulﬁll mission critical needs, exercising proven development methodologies to provide stable and reliable software applications and utilizing unique technical, operational and analytic expertise to provide mission critical solutions.
- Identify, analyze, and facilitate the penetration and disruption of international organizations and threat networks.
- Create, read and process all-source intelligence, including the ability to conduct research, analysis, reports from all disciplines (HUMINT, SIGINT and technical data)
- Develop and maintain expertise in the customer’s functional missions, including transnational and geographic areas of interest.
- Focus, find or expand leads to reveal additional information for pursuit
- Use customer collection platforms to identify and reduce intelligence gaps in the pursuit of tactics and operations.
- Guide multi-organizational teams and coordinate closely with multiple mission partners in an all-source collection and analysis construct.
- Assimilate vast amounts of data and provide time-critical direction, often under pressure.
- Conduct complex, worldwide operations to develop actionable intelligence against high priority threats to US national security which may be transnational in origin.
- Possess excellent writing skills in customer writing style
- Language skills are prized
Applicants must have prior customer experience and understand how to research, write and analyze using the client’s proprietary targeting tools and databases. Applicants must be familiar with customer writing styles and USG classified databases, to include specific targeting tools, sources and methods. Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with a team or individually with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of relevant customer work experience in lieu of degree
- Direct work experience requisite with Labor Category Level (1 year for level 1; 3 years for level 2; 7 years for level 3; 11 years for level 4)
- Experience with HUMINT sources and collections
- Sound judgment and unreproachable integrity.
- Ability to multi-task while managing competing priorities and plan and organize tasks independently.
- Conduct all aspects of positions with CI and operational security at the forefront.
- Work independently with minimal daily direction and be a team player.
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges.
Torin Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.