Required Education and Experience
- Direct work experience requisite with Labor Category Level (1 year for level 1; 3 years for level 2; 7 years for level 3; 11 years for level 4)
- Customer specific writing experience
- Experience with HUMINT sources and collections
- Security clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
Torin is seeking qualified experienced Technical Targeter to support a USG client. Applicants must have prior customer experience and understand how to research, write and analyze using the client’s proprietary targeting tools and databases. Applicants must be familiar with cable writing styles and USG classified databases, to include specific targeting tools, sources and methods. Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with a team or individually with minimal supervision.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use sound judgment.
- Have unreproachable integrity.
- Multi-task while managing competing priorities. Plan and organize tasks independently.
- Conduct all aspects of positions with CI and operational security at the forefront.
- Work independently with minimal daily direction and be a team player.
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges.
- Identify, analyze, and facilitate the penetration and disruption of international organizations and threat networks.
- Create, read and process all-source intelligence, including the ability to conduct research, analysis, reports from all disciplines (HUMINT, SIGINT and Technical data), and in other languages, while also following directions.
- Develop and maintain expertise in the customer’s functional missions, including regional areas of interest. Based on a specific region or focus, find or expand leads to reveal additional information for pursuit.
- Use customer collection platforms to identify and reduce intelligence gaps in the pursuit of tactics and operations.
- Guide multi-organizational teams and coordinate closely with multiple mission partners in an all-source collection and analysis construct.
- Assimilate vast amounts of data and provide time-critical direction, often under pressure.
- Conduct complex, worldwide operations to develop actionable intelligence against high priority threats to US national security which may be transnational in origin.
- Has excellent writing skills, including cable writing
- Must use all technical targeting analysis tools and methods.
- Use experience with customer operational tradecraft and targeting tools, as well as open source research, to identify new opportunities for operational activity and enhance ongoing operations.
- Solve complex problems by developing/asking questions, investigating potential leads/options, and being action- oriented when confronted with problems
- Complete complex tasks, finding innovative solutions to problems or obstacles in an often changing, demanding, and ambiguous environment.
- Apply substantive knowledge and expertise of clandestine operations, operational and technical tradecraft, and intelligence priorities when providing strategic guidance to operations.