Technical Targeting Analyst
CLEARANCE: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required to apply
Torin is seeking experienced Technical Targeting Analysts (TTA) to join our team supporting a USG client. TTAs provide research and analysis for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerabilities.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Torin Consulting, Inc. prides itself in developing and delivering exceptional results in a high-speed, results driven environment since 2014 for the U.S. Government and Private Industry. Torin supports our government customers, by developing and employing creative and dynamic approaches to fulﬁll mission critical needs, exercising proven development methodologies to provide stable and reliable software applications and utilizing unique technical, operational and analytic expertise to provide mission critical solutions.
- Preparing network development and target packages and assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified/unclassified and open source information.
- Conducting multi-source intelligence research and creating analytic packages.
- Utilizing SIGINT tools, network development tools, and Open Source Research to develop targeting plans and products supporting defined collection priorities and to identify measures of effectiveness.
Applicants must have prior customer experience and understand how to research, write and analyze using the client’s proprietary targeting tools and databases. Applicants must be familiar with customer writing styles and USG classified databases, to include specific targeting tools, sources and methods. Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with a team or individually with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or 6 years of relevant customer work experience
- Sound judgment and unreproachable integrity.
- Ability to multi-task while managing competing priorities and plan and organize tasks independently.
- Conduct all aspects of positions with CI and operational security at the forefront.
- Work independently with minimal daily direction and be a team player.
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges.
Torin Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.